Treatment for ED
Shock Wave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
This cutting-edge shock wave therapy has been proven clinically to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) effectively. Based on our clinical experience since 2014, our success rate of treating ED using shock wave is more than 90%, far better result than others.
We have successfully treated patients even with very severe ED. As a matter of fact, those patients who were unable to achieve erection despite taking PDE5I medicines, could get a hard erection after undergoing the treatment. That being the case, many of our patients claim that their sex life has improved tremendously, and their partners are satisfied.
Benefits of the shock wave therapy:
- Safe – It is one of the safest medical treatments. No side effect reported so far.
- Non-invasive – No injection or operation involved.
- Painless – The treatment is pain free.
- No medicine needed – Despite not taking PDE5I medicines, patients could still achieve hard erection.
- Long lasting effect – Based on our experience, the effect lasts for years.
Shock wave therapy uses advanced acoustics technology to stimulate the growth of new blood vessels naturally, thereby increasing blood flow to the penis. This addresses the underlying major culprit - blocked blood vessels, which potentially providing cure for ED without the need of medication.
It was officially accepted by the European Association of Urology (EAU) as the gold standard treatment of ED in the EAU 2013 guidelines. As a result, many men’s health experts worldwide are using shock wave to treat ED successfully.
The Therapy Success Rate
Total of 99 patients was included in a clinical trial with 22 patients from the mild category of ED, 39 from the moderate and 38 patients from severe category. Before treatment, they had an Erection Hardness Score (EHS) < 3.
After 12 sessions of treatment, 85% of patients from mild/moderate category achieved an EHS ≥ 3 and 50% in severe category achieved an EHS ≥ 3.
- It triggers the body’s natural repair mechanism
- It allows natural erections
- Effects last for years
- Corrects the cause of Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Non-invasive and pain-free
- No medication or sedation
- Suitable for individuals with heart disease